Why people choose to join us:
- We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including liberal paid time-off
- Our full-time and our benefited part-time employees receive the same benefits package (paid time-off benefits are prorated for part-timers)
- Health insurance coverage becomes effective within six weeks of your start date.
- Vacation time is available for use after six months. Paid holiday time is prorated and may be used immediately
- Tuition reimbursement is available for career-related education
- We are completing an award-winning, multiphased renovation of the entire medical center
- The medical center is situated on a beautiful campus with gardens, benches, and scenic walking paths
- Both of our Convenient Care campuses (Ithaca and Cortland) have been renovated and expanded
Why people choose to stay
- One-on-one employee orientation helps ensure job success
- Excellent internal and external educational opportunities for career advancement (leadership training, technology workshops, critical-care nursing internships, externships, ACLS, PALS, and more)
- Clinical Ladder Program designed to recognize and reward excellence in clinical nursing practice.
- Tuition reimbursement and Cayuga Medical Center Foundation Scholarships
- Our solid track record of providing opportunities for career growth, promotion, and transfer within the organization
Employee Culture of Respect
- A culture that encourages widespread participation on medical center task forces and committees.
- Employee recognition programs
- Low rates of employee turnover and job vacancy
- Regular housewide meetings and monthly employee meetings with president and CEO, Marty Stallone.
- Regular employee surveys that show a high rate of employee satisfaction