Radiologist Opportunity located in picturesque Ithaca, New York. Join an Integrated, Innovative, Independent Provider Lead Health Care System with Excellent Quality of Life. This is a full time, health system employed Radiologist position with a competitive base salary and incentives. We have a full complement of medical and surgical sub-specialty service lines to support our growing healthcare network including ample support from advanced providers, nursing and support staff. Cayuga Medical Center is also home to an Internal Medicine residency program.
Consider this opportunity and be part of an excellent collegial environment where you can practice medicine your way.
- Be the seventh in a group of radiologist with subspecialty niches supporting a 200 bed hospital and healthcare system
- Excellence in local care plus regional elite tertiary affiliations.
- Full digital/pacs/voice recognition/ overnight telerad coverage.
- Five GE CT including two 16 slice, one 32 slice large bore, one 64 slice, and one 128 slice PET CT.
- State of the art MRI including two 1.5T and one 3T.
- Similarly up to date dx, fluoro, nucs, US (Philips EPIQ 7g), mammo, DEXA.
- Mammography required
- Competitive Salary with track to partnership