Cayuga Health System is looking for Advanced Provider to fill a need in Cayuga Health Telemedicine. Join a well established, well respected and collegial team of providers. Candidate must demonstrate a high level of clinical competence in the coordination of care, strong communication skills and a focus upon patient centered care and patient satisfaction. Offering a high quality work/life balance. Generous financial package with excellent benefits.
- Perform telemedicine visits on various audio/video conferencing platforms in a timely manner
- Manage lists of patients tested for viral diseases to arrange for clinical follow-up and employer and school-based public health response
- Manage lists of viral-positive patients, for notification of public health, employers and schools
- Coordinate patient’s return to work or school with electronic communications
- Must be able to use telemedicine audio/video equipment concurrent with web-based documentation tools.