Integrated, Innovative, Independent Provider Lead Health Care System with Excellent Quality of Life
Non-Invasive Cardiology Opportunity located in picturesque Ithaca, New York. Join an Integrated, Innovative, Independent Provider Lead Health Care System with Excellent Quality of Life. This is a full time, health system employed position with a competitive base salary and incentives. We have a full complement of medical and surgical sub-specialty service lines to support our growing healthcare network including ample support from advanced providers, nursing and support staff. Cayuga Medical Center is also home to an Internal Medicine residency program.
Consider this opportunity and be a part of an excellent collegial environment where you can practice medicine your way.
- 5 office locations located in 3 communities.
- 6 board certified, fellowship-trained cardiologists
- 1 board certified, fellowship-trained interventional radiologist
- 2 experienced cardiology nurse practitioners
- Be part of a large referral network with minimal competition
- Employed opportunity with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
- Group offers on site cath/PCI, transthoracic/transesophageal echocardiography, multi-modality stress testing, PAD management/procedures and cardiac device monitoring/implantations.
- Busy outpatient and inpatient practice. 1:7 call at one hospital with experienced cardiology APPs and Hospitalist/Intensivist support.
- Teaching opportunity with residency program and rotating medical students.