Want to Say Thank You to a Clinical Non-Nursing or Support Department Employee?
The Cayuga Champion Award
was created as a recognition program for the Cayuga Medical Center support team members. The program celebrates and provides recognition for an array of positive work behaviors demonstrated by our support staff every day.
The Cayuga Champion Award honoree will be recognized in a department ceremony and will receive a certificate of appreciation and an award. Their name and details of their award will be recognized throughout Cayuga Medical Center.
A Cayuga Champion Award recipient supports team members by performing in an exemplary manner while providing compassionate care or services. He/she is the kind of team member that our patients, their families, and our staff recognize as an outstanding role model. He/she consistently meets some of the following criteria in the hospital setting and/or community:
- Provides a positive influence in the work area
- Demonstrates the highest quality of care, respect, and compassion to our patients
- Goes above and beyond the role of a support team member
- Demonstrates strong commitment to the values of CMC
- Encourages and models great teamwork
- Serves as role model for other team members