New 2,000-square-foot facility provides more space and equipment
Cayuga Health, Cortland Area Chamber and county officials cut the ribbon today on a new Cayuga Physical Therapy (PT) facility announcing the grand opening of their new Main Street location. The new 2,000-square-foot facility is located at 2 North Main Street in downtown Cortland. The new facility replaces the previous PT facility which was located on Commons Avenue. Patients seeking to improve their fitness after physical therapy can also be referred to Vine Health and Fitness in the adjacent suite on Main Street.
“Our physical therapists provide convenient appointments each weekday and our new space adds a calming natural light, a comfortable waiting room and a relaxing environment,” stated Brian Lee, Director, Cayuga Physical Therapy. “Our program offers patients seamless rehabilitation and physical therapy following their care from Cayuga Medical Associates’ orthopedics, sports medicine, and primary care providers.”
“Investing in our community continues to be a primary focus for Cayuga Health and the opening of a larger physical therapy facility, in the heart of Cortland’s downtown, supports our dedication and commitment to Cortland County,” states Dr. Martin Stallone, President & CEO of Cayuga Health. “Our sports medicine physicians and trainers have already been providing clinical care for athletic teams at Cortland public schools and SUNY Cortland.”
“Our residents now have dozens of advanced health care choices delivered in Cortland County,” stated Bob Haight, President/CEO, Cortland Area Chamber of Commerce. “I want to thank Cayuga Health, and our other healthcare partners in the community, for investing in community healthcare in Cortland. We are beyond grateful for today’s announcement and future expansions planned in Cortland County by Cayuga Health.”
Cortland County residents now have dozens of advanced care choices delivered in Cortland County by Cayuga Health. With the addition of the Cayuga Physical Therapy program on Main Street, there will be eight total locations for primary and specialized care in Cortland and Homer, counting the addition of the Cayuga Physical Therapy program on Main Street, including:
- 1081 Commons Avenue. Oncology Services of Cayuga Medical Associates.
- 1122 Commons Avenue: Cayuga Orthopedics and Cayuga Immediate Care Orthopedic Walk-in Clinic, ENT Services of CMA, Cayuga Sports Medicine of Cortland, Cayuga Surgical Specialists.
- 1129 Commons Ave. Cortland Convenient Care, CMC Out-Patient Laboratory, CMC Imaging Services.
- 6 Euclid Avenue, Cortland: Cayuga Heart & Vascular Center. Cayuga Neurologic Services of CMA.
- 14 Kennedy Parkway, Cortland: Cayuga Primary Care | Kennedy Parkway Family Medicine. Cayuga Center for Infectious Diseases.
- 74 N. West Street, Homer: Pulmonology and Sleep Services of CMA, CMA Dermatology.
- 103 N. Main Street, Cortland: Cayuga Renaissance GYN.
ABOUT CAYUGA HEALTH
Cayuga Health (CH) has two hospitals, Cayuga Medical Center, and Schuyler Hospital, as well as a multi-specialty group, Cayuga Medical Associates, and a network of over 400 providers with Cayuga Health Partners. Combined employment, including affiliated organizations, is over 2,500 employees serving multiple counties throughout Central New York and the Finger Lakes Region. Visit www.cayugahealth.org for more information.