A better place to work. Right here.
Cayuga Medical Center is made up of a diverse interdisciplinary team of more than 1,700 individuals, united around the goal of providing patient-centered health care in a healing environment.
We believe that a key ingredient in providing the highest quality care for our communities is to create a warm and rewarding environment for our team.
Learn about what makes Cayuga Medical Center an unmatched place to work and apply today!
Why people choose to join us
- We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous paid time-off package
- Our full-time and our benefited part-time employees receive the same benefits package
- Health insurance coverage becomes the first day of the month following your start date
- Vacation time is available for use after six months. Paid holiday time is prorated and may be used immediately
- Tuition reimbursement is available for career-related education
- We offer 2 retirement programs – both a Defined benefit and 403b Defined contribution
- We are completing an award-winning, multiphased renovation of the entire medical center
- The medical center is situated on a beautiful campus with gardens, benches, and scenic walking paths
- Our eastern Ithaca and Cortland campuses have been renovated and expanded
Why people choose to stay
- One-on-one employee orientation helps ensure job success
- Excellent internal and external educational opportunities for career advancement (leadership training, technology workshops, ACLS, PALS, and more)
- Tuition reimbursement and Cayuga Medical Center Foundation Scholarships
- Our solid track record of providing opportunities for career growth and promotion within the organization
Employee Culture of Respect
- A culture that encourages widespread participation on medical center task forces and committees.
- Employee recognition programs
- Low rates of employee turnover and job vacancy
- Regular housewide meetings and monthly employee meetings with president and CEO, Dr. Martin Stallone.
- Regular employee surveys that show a high rate of employee satisfaction