Podiatry: Surgery for the Feet
Our podiatrists perform a
number of surgical procedures to correct painful foot problems.
● Realignment of toe joints deformed by bunion, joint implants, and bone
● Hammer toe correction
● Metatarsal surgery to alleviate pain and callous formation
● In the realm of soft tissue surgery, they treat neuromas (pinched nerves), tarsal tunnel release, soft
tissue tumors (cysts and ganglions), plantar fasciotomies
● Surgical and laser wart removal
● Shock-wave therapy to treat heel pain
For more information on our
podiatrists, just click on their names below.
Ellen Smoolca, DPM
E. Villagonzalo, DPM