If you are having a medical emergency dial 911 immediately!
If you think you may be having a heart attack or stroke dial 911 immediately.
In these instances time is very important to your health outcome.
The sooner you receive medical intervention the better off you are.
To learn more about the signs and symptoms of
a heart attack click here; for stroke click here:
- Chest pain, nausea, and shortness of breath
- Severe abdominal pain
- Motor vehicle accidents with spine injury
- Sudden, severe headache
- Loss of consciousness or inability to talk
- Limb numbness, tingling, or clumsiness
- Bleeding/cramping in pregnancy
- Head or neck injury
- Moderate to severe shortness of breath
- Psychiatric disorders
- Child abuse
- Assault, including sexual assault
- Infants less than 6 weeks of age
- High fever especially in children 8 weeks of age
When to go to Urgent Care